Caring For Your Newly Seeded Lawn
Patience and proper watering are the key components to a successful seeding. No water = No grass
- Week 1 – Water 20-30 minutes per day on all seeded areas.
- Week 2 – Water 20-30 minutes per day on all seeded areas.
- Week 3 – Water 45 minutes every other day. (Some new grass is starting to germinate.)
- Week 4 – Water 45 minutes every other day. (Some new grass is 1-2 inches tall and easier to see.)
- Week 5 – Water 60 minutes twice a week.
- Week 6 – Water 60 minutes twice a week.
Continue watering as needed until November. Be sure to tell your irrigation company not to Winterize your system until November.
*By June of next year, your lawn will reach its full potential.
Mowing – Mow as needed.
Any questions? Please call our office. (812)-853-0800